Menu

US Postal Service, package delivery question..

According to Amazon tracking, the package I ordered arrived at our local PO on the 9th, shortly after 12 pm. It still hasn't been delivered. Today's mail came, no package. Should I go down to the PO and ask for my package? Would it do any good?

I'm getting a little irritated!

And if you can catch them, ASK your mail delivery person. Take up some of their time, too. It is the squeaky wheel that gets its package on the next day's mail truck ;-)

I thought about that, but missed him today! I did get on the USPS website, and entered the tracking number, this is the message I got:

Your Item's Status

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 09, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later

This is what I get at Amazon:

Date Time Location Event Details

November 9, 2011 12:11:00 PM (Hometown) TX US Arrival Scan

November 9, 2011 01:15:57 AM Fedex Smartpost Houston TX US Departure Scan

November 9, 2011 01:15:00 AM Fedex Smartpost Houston TX US In transit to pickup location

November 7, 2011 11:16:00 PM Fedex Smartpost Houston TX US Arrival Scan

November 5, 2011 02:47:00 PM Hebron KY Departure Scan

November 5, 2011 10:24:49 AM Hebron KY Arrival Scan

November 5, 2011 01:56:00 AM US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

So maybe it's sitting at Fedex? Ok,just went to Fedex, it says the same as Amazon. I guess I need to yell at Fedex and not the post office!