Menu

Has anyone seen this?

I just ran across it today on facebook and I can't stop thinking, does anyone notice alot of kids are missing lately? The parents stories are just not great and I cannot help but think this is all a Casey Anthony wanna be type thing.

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-mother-of-missing-boy-refuses-polygraph-test-20111109,0,3037690.story

Has anyone heard anything else about the little girl? I know the mother was drunk or something like that.

From what I've read, this one sounds like the result of a messy divorce. I'm hoping the mother didn't do something to that poor child to get back at the father. :crying:

Maybe I am missing some info? Why would she just hurt the boy and take the daughter though? I didn't think of that and I agree it would be horrible.

I just ran across it today on facebook and I can't stop thinking, does anyone notice alot of kids are missing lately? The parents stories are just not great and I cannot help but think this is all a Casey Anthony wanna be type thing.

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-mother-of-missing-boy-refuses-polygraph-test-20111109,0,3037690.story

Has anyone heard anything else about the little girl? I know the mother was drunk or something like that.

I hope she is just hiding the boy from the dad to keep him safe. But if this is the case she could have come up with a better story.

The mother was not drunk. the daughter is currently in state custody/foster care. Mom's story is totally falling apart, and even on sunday was considered "questionable" but police did a thorough search anyway. last week, she was ordered to allow her husband supervised visitation - two days later she backed out, and two days after that, the little boy goes missing. hmm. (her car had no mechanical problems, and there were more than two gallons of gas in the tank when the investigators removed the tank and examined it.) There is also the snag of no one will come forward stating they've actually seen him anytime in the last two weeks.

eta: other family members are currently undergoing polygraphs and background checks. there is another hearing scheduled for dec for placement of the little girl (after this, it won't be with mom. dad claims mom is very manipulative (she's had inpatient psych care, and at one time was ruled unsafe and dad had custody for a while.).

Dad hasn't been able to see the children since january. the FOUR yo girl says dad is mean. a man she hasn't seen *at all* in nearly a year. He now has supervised visitation and hopefully will eventually be able to get custody of his daughter.) Dad has claimed mom once threatend to strangle the boy. The Police have assigned the dad a victims advocate.

there is the possibility she hid him with family, but that is looking less likely as time goes on. Oh, originally, she said he was strapped in his car seat, but has since changed it to he was wrapped up in a blanket sleeping.

there also seems to be alot of female teachers having s*x with their students. hollywood made a hero of mary kay letournau. she didn't spend nearly enough time in jail.

Edited by gardenmom5

The mother was not drunk. the daughter is currently in state custody/foster care. Mom's story is totally falling apart, and even on sunday was considered "questionable" but police did a thorough search anyway. last week, she was ordered to allow her husband supervised visitation - two days later she backed out, and two days after that, the little boy goes missing. hmm. (her car had no mechanical problems, and there were more than two gallons of gas in the tank when the investigators removed the tank and examined it.) There is also the snag of no one will come forward stating they've actually seen him anytime in the last two weeks.

eta: other family members are currently undergoing polygraphs and background checks. there is another hearing scheduled for dec for placement of the little girl (after this, it won't be with mom. dad claims mom is very manipulative (she's had inpatient psych care, and at one time was ruled unsafe and dad had custody for a while.).

Dad hasn't been able to see the children since january. the FOUR yo girl says dad is mean. a man she hasn't seen *at all* in nearly a year. He now has supervised visitation and hopefully will eventually be able to get custody of his daughter.) Dad has claimed mom once threatend to strangle the boy. The Police have assigned the dad a victims advocate.

there is the possibility she hid him with family, but that is looking less likely as time goes on. Oh, originally, she said he was strapped in his car seat, but has since changed it to he was wrapped up in a blanket sleeping.

there also seems to be alot of female teachers having s*x with their students. hollywood made a hero of mary kay letournau. she didn't spend nearly enough time in jail.

As far as the mother was drunk, I was asking about the little baby girl who went missing a few weeks ago I think her name was Lisa?? If anyone had heard about her either besides this poor little guy!

As far as the mother was drunk, I was asking about the little baby girl who went missing a few weeks ago I think her name was Lisa?? If anyone had heard about her either besides this poor little guy!

Oh, the link that was posted was about the boy so it created confusion.

The latest I've read (which is more headlines than anything) on the baby lisa case is someone used the mom's phone to try and reach a known lowlife the night the baby went missing. Not looking good for mom. the question is how much dad knows and when he knew it.