Menu

All Qantas flights canceled

Oh my goodness! Quantas is a great airline (at least it was when I used them back in the 90s.)

That would be beyond frustrating.

Dawn

I remember the scene in Rain Man where Tom Cruise was trying to get Dustin Hoffman to fly on an airplane. He refused to board the plane because he was afraid of crashing. He then proceeded to list all of the airlines that had crashed. He also points out that Quantas had never crashed.

When I read this all I could hear in my head was Dustin Hoffman saying "Quantas, Quantas never crashed!" :D

I know, I know! Sometimes it's a strange and funny place up there in my head. :lol:

HAHAHA!

The funny part is, I have flown Quantas but have never been to Australia! I flew to Indonesia and to Singapore. I can't remember which part of the trip involved Quantas.

Although I have to say that every time I think of Quantas, my mind actually goes to Oceanic and I think of Lost! :lol:

I remember the scene in Rain Man where Tom Cruise was trying to get Dustin Hoffman to fly on an airplane. He refused to board the plane because he was afraid of crashing. He then proceeded to list all of the airlines that had crashed. He also points out that Quantas had never crashed.

When I read this all I could hear in my head was Dustin Hoffman saying "Quantas, Quantas never crashed!" :D

I know, I know! Sometimes it's a strange and funny place up there in my head. :lol: