Menu

Tell me I'm gonna survive this move.

The packers come in two weeks. Daughters here with sweet grandbaby and one on the way. She's 21 weeks yesterday and doing great. I just finished 8th grade and I have everything to plan for 9th except the time. :001_huh: We move in December, I'm suppose to start school in January. New grandbaby due is February. Son-in-law to come in the end of Feb/beginning of March..he's deployed (he will be on R&R). I don't even know VA's rules on homeschooling and when am I going to plan. We've used A Beka DVD up until this year and I promised I would plan high school as he's burned out on it.

Words of wisdom...anyone. I'm locked in the classroom with a big class of wine and a bar of chocolate. :eek::cheers2:

Pass the wine and the chocolate! :tongue_smilie:

From what little I looked at it, VA is easy! Very little oversight if any. Their convention is good too. Well, I'm coming at that as a Christian. If you're not, then you may have issues. (I've said since the beginning that if I weren't a Christian, I'd probably feel uncomfy at NCHE. I think the same is true at HEAV.)

See everything you thought you'd still have time to see. Enjoy your time!