Menu

If you've been thinking about trying emealz...

I just found emealz at 60% off, but only for the next day or so--$12 for 6 months. I'm posting this because I know we've talked about it in the past. I am going to post the link, not for personal benefit, but simply because I'm not sure how else to direct anyone to the deal.

http://share.moolala.com/r/E564LKX/deals/deal/PDECZ8X/?cid=5MLQD84&pid=KB2GNZA

I still think I might prefer Relish menu planning, but I haven't been able to find a deal for that one yet. If someone else has, would you let me know?

Thanks!

Edited by Julie in CA

tried ezmeals for a few weeks.....didn't really work for my family---I liked some of the recipes just the whole planning thing LOL....didn't work

Yes, it's definitely a personality thing--the planning, I mean!

I *love* to have pre-planned lists for almost everything. :001_wub:

I'm a person who falls prey to "decision fatigue". :001_huh:

We're on our third week with e-mealz (we shop at aldi so we use that program). It's working great for us - the meals are actually healthier than what I'd probably wind up choosing after a day at work.

You know, standing in front of the fridge/freezer/cabinet. Finally settling on chicken nuggets and mac & cheese.

My son, 6, has cleaned his plate almost every time we make one of their meals too - and we get home at six, and are most nights done eating by 7!

That said, we don't use it every single night and most times I don't buy what they recommend for the sides, preferring to do my own side dishes.

But, I'm a big fan!