Menu

World of Warcraft

Someone PM'd me a while back saying she was a regular player on WoW. I am looking to start a new character and would love to be on a realm with someone who will actually talk to me! And perhaps help me learn to be a better player.

I do not have a faction preference, though the undead storyline has been my favorite so far. I prefer running a Mage.

Please PM me again. Pretty please? With sugar on top? :tongue_smilie:

See how awesome the general board is!!

we play sometimes, we have a membership but haven't played in awhile, though I did get a new laptop today (my processor went dead today on my other). We are on Kalecgos, Horde fwiw. I've got a few characters if you are interested in playing on that realm let me know :)

Okay, I have a guild with a couple of bank tabs and about 500g on Shandris, Alliance. It was a family and close-friends guild. I'm the guildmaster, and I'm the only one left. :D

I created a new toon on Runetotem because of drexel and am waiting to hear her opinion of realms now that I've remembered my guild. :o

We can have a WTM guild. Um.. the name of my guild... is Infinitely Confused. :lol: It's how I was feeling at the time I created it! And my guildmaster title is Discombobulated! :tongue_smilie:

My boys have been trying to get me to play WoW for awhile now but I don't need something else to be addicted too. Looks like a lot of fun though.

It is, but it is way more fun to play with people. I'm not a hardcore player and have trouble breaking into a new guild because I'm just not very experienced. I've become a solo quester. But I really would prefer to have several friends to chit chat and quest with each day. :)

• 1 month later...