Menu

Anyone else doing a study on Groundhog Day?

Tina in WA

We are using Groundhog Day by HOAC and it is wonderful! By doing this lapbook, we are working on copy work, science, geography, arts, and more. I am even learning! That is one (one of many) reasons I LOVE homeschooling!

Just had to share. And wanted to see if there was other neat Groundhog Day activities/studies going on around here. ;)

Only 4 more days until Groundhog Day!:D

~Tina

one year my older dd sent out Groundhog Day cards to her friends.

They didn't get it. Clearly they were not the kindred spirits dd thought they were:rolleyes:

Back when we were hsing, B.I. (Before Internet) it would not have ocurred to me to do an actual study. I mean, we could have gone to the library and researched, but I wasn't creative enough to do that, lol.

I will be watching "Groundhog Day," though. Does that count?:D

Nope you just need to purchase 1 and then make 2 copies of the graphics on colored paper (I like 24 lb paper).

HINT: to save a little off the $12, download the ebook catalog. Once you do, use the coupon codes to get a discount. There is one in there for 10% off your entire order and you can save a buck :) & there are other neat coupons if you want to purchase more down the road.

~Tina

PS: My son is pictured on the cover of the catalog! :D

Oh yes, that counts. :D

Sending out cards, is a neat thought... hum... wonder if I am up to that task... They could each make a card for 1 friend and address them, etc. Hum... Do I have the time????:o

It would be English, social sciences, and fine arts for the day;)