Menu

Prayers please. Ds was taken off our cruise in an ambulance in Cabo

Oh my goodness! Sorry you and your son had to go through this, Jennifer!

I will say, though---even though Disney seems to take a lot of flack from some people----stories like yours are why I am so impressed with them. They do all they can to "make things right" whatever the circumstances.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Andrew!

Jennifer,

So sorry to hear about both of your boys...these are not the kinds of memories you had envisioned,I'm sure :(

Prayers for a quick recovery for both!!

Definitely not! We need to replace these memories for sure!!! Actually, up to the point when my son got sick, this was our best cruise ever!

Wow Jennifer, praying that your son has a quick recovery and you all get your travel arrangements worked out. What a thing to happen. I hope Disney takes care of things. :grouphug:

Thanks!! We just got news. Andrew is well enough to fly! We are leavin tomorrow! Our travel insurance made all the arrangements for us. They were absolutely amazing! Disney made all the other arrangements. Hotel here in Cabo, rides, etc. I can't believe how wonderfully it has all gone.

Oh my goodness! Sorry you and your son had to go through this, Jennifer!

I will say, though---even though Disney seems to take a lot of flack from some people----stories like yours are why I am so impressed with them. They do all they can to "make things right" whatever the circumstances.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Andrew!

Exactly! It is their customer service that makes us go back again and again! We have traveled with Disney a LOT and never have we had an issue with my ds' food allergies! And when peoplemget sick or the unexpected happens, they take care of you!

What a vacation nightmare!! So sorry! I hope that you ds gets to feeling better realy soon!

Thanks so much. He is so much better today! He was joking about finding the workout room here! He is still in some pain, but he has been able to walk quite a bit. I think we will get a wheelchair for the airport though!

Unfortunately, we have had a number of "something's" on vacation. We just have the worst luck! How scary for you to have a baby that far from home! How long before you could travel home?

Yes. This was our cruise. We were at the end of our trip, so we will just go straight home as soon as the doctor says he can travel. Probably Monday.

He started with a stomach ache on wednesday night. We were in that clinic twice. Then, the next day, the pain localized in his lower right side. They ran a blood test around 8 pm that night and we were off the ship by 8:30. They had to hold the ship in Cabo for us!

Well, you know, we've actually had several "somethings" too, but my DH seems to forget all about them. Except for the baby, because who could forget that? He's such a "glass half full kind of guy. I guess it's a good thing, because it keeps us traveling!

We flew home as soon as we could. She was in the NICU for a few days and was actually released before I was. She was 6 days old when we flew home. It was the most stressful thing I've ever been through, but now she's known as "The Disney Baby." :lol:

I'm so glad you were at the end of your trip. I can just see the ship waiting and people standing on their balconies wondering why their not leaving.

And Yay! for a great hotel! If there wasn't a Ritz, at least they found you a Westin.;)

I'll pray that you get home without any excitement whatsoever!