Menu

My 14yo may be sleeping with us tonight.

Well, my 14yo woke up at 3 feeling something crawling in his pant legs.. (He sleeps in his jeans... don't ask.) And then it hurt.. a scorpion stung him. He and dh finally found it when he went back in under his pillow. They had watche Clash of the Titans last night so dh originally thought he had a nightmare or something since it has giant scorpion type things in it. But not.. I am sanatizing his sheets and vaccuming everything. We finally finished our house remodel last week. I was going to call the bug guy since we normally get it sprayed every 3 months, but haven't been able to. Poor guy never really went back to bed. I'm offering my bed to take a nap today! Yuck!!

Christine

He is fine. You can't see where it bit him at all. He said when he bends his leg it is a little sore. To be honest, the fire ant bites we get in the summer sometimes look much worse! The bug guy is coming at noon. I've stripped the sheets, comforters, pillows, etc and am washing them on sanitary. We have moved the furniture in both boys rooms and vacuumed around them as well as vacuumed the mattresses. (All in between school!) They are taking everything off their desks and bookshelves and dusting tonight ( without any complaining!). Won't have time to do daughter's room today as we have to leave around 2 for our violin and choir in a town an hour away. I guess this is one way to get my boys to really clean their rooms without any protest!:tongue_smilie:

Christine