Menu

What can I make with "xyz" for dinner?

What is that website where you list your ingredients and they tell you what you can make?

I some leftover roast chicken. I don't want our usual standbys of soup, enchiladas or quesadillas. We've had something in a tomato sauce everyday for the last 5 days so we're sick of that too.:glare:

Sometimes I hate having to be the one to decide what we'll eat! LOL I need a cook, and a house cleaner and hm.... :tongue_smilie:

TIA!

What is that website where you list your ingredients and they tell you what you can make?

I some leftover roast chicken. I don't want our usual standbys of soup, enchiladas or quesadillas. We've had something in a tomato sauce everyday for the last 5 days so we're sick of that too.:glare:

Sometimes I hate having to be the one to decide what we'll eat! LOL I need a cook, and a house cleaner and hm.... :tongue_smilie:

TIA!

I'd go with a pot pie, some chicken salad, or croquettes if you're feeling ambitious :-)

OR, mix in some wing sauce (just butter and hot sauce) and have some chicken wing sandwiches. It's a tomato base, but it's still miles away from Italian.

Edited by KungFuPanda