Menu

Music Machine album (CC)

I also posted this on the curriculum board by accident, but am just curious: Did anyone else grow up listening to this record? We have the cd now and I get such a kick out of hearing DS3 sing "SELF CONTROL!! is just controlling my self . . . "

In a sea of mediocrity, I think this is one of the all-time great Christian kids' albums.

Oooh, I did! When I was young, I helpfully drew lines and arrows in my mom's Bible, rearranging the fruits of the Spirit into the order of the songs in Music Machine, LOL. She was, um, not as appreciative as I had imagined she would be. We also have a CD now for my kids to listen to, and I can honestly say that not one of them has ever considered writing in my Bible like that (not that I told them what I did and gave them ideas, LOL)! My favorite one is the "Have Patience" song with Herbert the Snail--I sing that to my kids all the time!

Music machine..music machine...it's like no contraption that you've ever seen.When it starts a smoking and shaking the ground, the music machine always makes this sound...

Without FAITH, it's impossible, it's WHAT? It's impossible...

Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry. When you get impatient, you only start to worry...

Oh man. I'll be singing all night. Going to google the lyrics I don't remember now.

I sure did! I sing Have Patience to the kids occasionally.

ETA: Whirl, whirl, chicka, chicka, bomb, bomb, Pssss... Whirl, whirl, chicka, chicka, bomb, bomb, Pssss... If you want to hear a song ..... Whirl, whirl, chicka, bomb, Pssss...

Edited by ChrisB