Menu

Ugh! Now I'm complaining too...

First off, my blog has mysteriously disappeared, with no word from Blog.com whatsoever! I have no idea whatsoever what happened. One minute I was updating my SOTW volume 2 page, and the next minute poof! Blog gone!!!

I'm trying to remain philosophical about it, and think about my blog like a sand painting I worked hard on creating for seven months and that has now blown away. But that's easier said than done. :crying:

The next big bummer is that my son game home with the second grade math homework, even though I already talked with the principal last spring and explained to her that he needed the third grade book. The poor kid already did Houghton Mifflin Math Expressions grade 2 last year in Kindergarten (not to mention Right Start C). So now I've got a possible confrontation on my hands.

I politely emailed his teacher this afternoon, and am sending in his 2nd grade math portfolio with him on the bus tomorrow. Fingers crossed! Oh, and I offered to purchase the 3rd grade Math Expressions books myself if necessary.

Sigh....

Phew! What a rollercoaster. My blog is back up, after six days. Apparently it was eaten by blog.com's spam filter. I've been going crazy thinking I was being sued by writing negative reviews of math curriculums! :) And no, I had not backed anything up. (Lesson learned!)

Now to tackle my son's math situation....

Jeez am I ever glad for you Jen. I thought we had another blog sniper on our hands. I disabled both of mine and locked them..lol.

Save your files girlfriend, that might be a good sign to export a copy privately somewhere else just in case. Blogspot would be really easy, just make it so that you are the only allowed viewer/reader.