Menu

We need book rec stickies in here!

Runningmom80

Amber, you may want to consider a social group page for it.

Just look at the dark blue line on the navigation bar..click on community, and then groups. You can create one there in 2 seconds flat.

You could really break it down into proper categories rather than a threaded/date style discussion. Easier to navigate that way.

Just a thought.

Amber, you may want to consider a social group page for it.

Just look at the dark blue line on the navigation bar..click on community, and then groups. You can create one there in 2 seconds flat.

You could really break it down into proper categories rather than a threaded/date style discussion. Easier to navigate that way.

Just a thought.

Good idea! I'll look into that!

Is there a way to do that? I would love a list for each grade!

Tell me to take a hike if I'm out of line here. :auto:

Nah you're not out of line...but another idea if a sticky isn't an option is to start a thread and add posts from time to time which will keep it on the front page. This works best on the boards that don't have lots of new posts. A link in your sig line to either a thread or a social group is a good idea, too. Of course that may not get the attention old codgers like me who exploit only a fraction of the options available and sometimes forget to pay attention to sig lines...that might be a good thing or a bad thing depending on you you want to look at it. :D