Menu

Company coming, how's this menu sound?

Company coming and I will be serving 9 adults and 2 children.

Hot beef sandwiches with homemade whole grain rolls.

Corn on the cob

Green salad with goat cheese, pecans and Craisins

Relish tray with Pickles, olives and peppers ( for the sandwiches)

Dessert will be homemade apple pie and peach/blueberry pie with ice cream.

I am wondering if I should beef up the relish tray with some raw carrots or make another side dish.

thanks everyone!

I usually bake all of our bread, but since I am trying to eat Gluten Free, well, not so much. It will be a treat for sure and they smell delicious!

The kids are my 2 grandkids, 2 and 4, and they will some salad, but I know they will eat the corn. I may put out some carrots and whatever else I can find, just depends on what I can get on my relish tray.

Sounds delicious. I might put out some kind of "hot" sauce for the sandwiches also. This is coming from knowing my husband who is a "hot" freak. I don't know if that works with the meat being hot though? My first thought was a horseradish cream sauce of some sort.

Sounds delicious. I might put out some kind of "hot" sauce for the sandwiches also. This is coming from knowing my husband who is a "hot" freak. I don't know if that works with the meat being hot though? My first thought was a horseradish cream sauce of some sort.

I will be putting on some Peperchinos? spicyish peppers for the sandwiches and probably will have horseradish on too..but wow, never thought to make a sauce with the horseradish. That would be yummy. Off to find a recipe.