Menu

Where can I find Crocs sandals (or knock offs)?

I've looked at Kmart, Meijer, Target, TJMaxx, and Payless.

I just need a cheap pair of Crocs type sandals for our vacation to Florida; but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I found kid's sizes at Target and Meijer, but none at all in the adult sizes.

I may have to break down and *gasp* go to the mall tomorrow. :D Has anyone seen them anywhere recently?

Edited by bethanyniez

I agree with not buying the knock offs. I've had both and the Crocs brand is MUCH more comfy.

Do you have a Bealls for a Dick's Sporting Goods around there? Both of those carry them all the time.

Zappos is great for online....and super quick. GREAT customer service.

Crocs.com is always an option if you have the time to order from them.

On Zulily.com, today they are having a sale on Crocs. But that's today only. However, it takes a few weeks to get things from them. I don't know when you are leaving.

Some Hallmarks in my area also sell them and I know I've seen knock offs at CVS and Target.

Do you have any "sports stuff" type stores near you? I don't know what's in the USA… something like this or this (those are canadian and both carry crocs) .. whatever the american equivalent would be?

I went to the Crocs website, and you can search for the stores near you that sell them. Whaddya know, Hallmark and sporting goods stores came up!

(But good grief, the real things are quite a bit more expensive than the knock offs!)