Menu

Disney World is $300 for a family of four???

They have it in January, too. They just don't release the information on dates and programs until the fall. Keep checking the Disney Homeschool Days site. Last year, I think they put the January info up *after* the October homeschool days were over.

Oh, good! That is what I was hoping! I was confused! :tongue_smilie:

When are you going?

I love Disney at Christmas!

We are going the first full week of November and part of the following week and were able to find homeschool tickets.

I have been told the lights will be up by then!

Dawn

Nov. 28- Dec. 9!!!

I have NEVER been during Christmas time!!! SO excited!!!

We have dinner reservations for the Candlelight Processional too!! On the night (one of them) that Micheal W. Smith is the narrator!! :D

One class is included in your ticket prices. You have to pay an extra $29 for each extra class you want to attend.

If you just do a separate individual enrollment youth education class not associated with Homeschool Days (at other times of the year), it's $29. That's what I was referring to. ETA: I was wrong...even if you do individual enrollment, you do get one class included! Cool! The below is still true however

Also, the only class during Homeschool Days that is included in the price this year is the nutrition class on Oct 3. We are opting to do one of the science classes the Friday before and we have to pay for that, even though we aren't going to the nutrition class. We couldn't swap it out.

Is there anything on the YES site currently that states that they will charge if you don't attend?

Dawn

Yes, when we registered, I had to click a box saying that I understood that if we didn't attend the class that our tickets could be cancelled. It didn't say anything about them going back and charging your card, just that they could cancel your tickets.

Edited by mandymom

I'm looking at the Disney HS Days link in another window, and it looks like the 2012 January class dates are not yet posted...or am I not seeing them?

Do you bring your birth certificate to show age for the sign ups?

OK. I just read the DIS boards. The HS Days are in Oct only. I'd go in Oct, but the Animation class is closed for Oct. Next year I'll be more on the ball. :) Cool thing to know.

The registration for the October Homeschool Days didn't open until the 2nd week in July (because I was checking every day and registered the first day it opened). So check back a couple of months before the January dates.

I haven't seen anything about supplying a birth certificate, and I read everything pretty closely several times.

Very interesting. This will be our 2nd time using HS passes. Since we are going through carolinahomeschoolers we had to write a check and dianna registers us herself.

We do plan to attend the class, in fact, the boys are very excited about going.

But since we didn't register ourselves, I didnt read anything.

Dawn

If you just do a separate individual enrollment youth education class not associated with Homeschool Days (at other times of the year), it's $29. That's what I was referring to. ETA: I was wrong...even if you do individual enrollment, you do get one class included! Cool! The below is still true however

Also, the only class during Homeschool Days that is included in the price this year is the nutrition class on Oct 3. We are opting to do one of the science classes the Friday before and we have to pay for that, even though we aren't going to the nutrition class. We couldn't swap it out.

Yes, when we registered, I had to click a box saying that I understood that if we didn't attend the class that our tickets could be cancelled. It didn't say anything about them going back and charging your card, just that they could cancel your tickets.