Menu

Warren Jeffs is in jail for life...!!

plus another 20 years added on! Is anyone else relieved that this supposed prophet of God is in jail? I know my friends and I are, we are glad that he is in jail and has no possibility of parole whatsoever. This man is so twisted and I feel so bad for the young girls (and even boys!!) that had to suffer through all this, and those who are still suffering.

What will become of FLDS?? Will another raid be possible in the near future??:001_huh:

Oh, you mean it's not like the HBO series, Big Love?

:glare:

Good riddance. What a pig.

I agree with you!! I am really disgusted with what he did and he got away with it for such a long time. It's about time we got in there and stopped all this, better late than never I guess!:tongue_smilie:

Justice would be his cellmate having an affinity for men who thought they were 'Prophets'.

Normally I am a person who is satisfied with what the courts administer.

Not in this case. His damage is just too broad, wide, and deep.

:smilielol5: Yeah, well, you never know. The cell administrator may think similarly.

I agree that it took us way too long to bring this guy down.

My question is what is happening with the other men in the upper ranks that went right along with Jeffs?

I want to know if Meryl Jessop is being charged with anything. He's the one who performed the "marriage" of his own 12 yr old daughter to Jeffs. Why are we not hearing about him being arrested and charged?

I agree that it took us way too long to bring this guy down.

My question is what is happening with the other men in the upper ranks that went right along with Jeffs?

I want to know if Meryl Jessop is being charged with anything. He's the one who performed the "marriage" of his own 12 yr old daughter to Jeffs. Why are we not hearing about him being arrested and charged?

Those are my questions, too. What a sad, sad situation.