Menu

I just have to share a funny about ds

He's at a wilderness themed day camp all week, and he had an overnight there last night. When I picked him up at 5p today, he was completely filthy and exhausted. He needed to be to football practice by 530p, and he wanted desperately to take a shower (you know it's bad when a 12 year old boy *wants* to take a shower before football practice :lol:), but there was no time. So he got all his football gear going on, I made him a pb&j (he'll eat a real dinner when he gets home later), filled his water jug and sent him on his way. When he arrived, everyone was already running laps, so he just quickly joined in. Dh dropped him off and came home to eat. Dh just left to go to a parents meeting and I was cleaning up the living room...only to find one of ds's cleats on the floor (left there by a dog, of course).

The poor kid has been at practice for about 2 hours. I saw him put on one cleat while he was here; he grabbed the "other" (supposedly) and ran out the door to put it on in the car. But the "other" is here. He's got to be running around with two mis-matched shoes on his feet! :lol::lol::lol:

He's at a wilderness themed day camp all week, and he had an overnight there last night. When I picked him up at 5p today, he was completely filthy and exhausted. He needed to be to football practice by 530p, and he wanted desperately to take a shower (you know it's bad when a 12 year old boy *wants* to take a shower before football practice :lol:), but there was no time. So he got all his football gear going on, I made him a pb&j (he'll eat a real dinner when he gets home later), filled his water jug and sent him on his way. When he arrived, everyone was already running laps, so he just quickly joined in. Dh dropped him off and came home to eat. Dh just left to go to a parents meeting and I was cleaning up the living room...only to find one of ds's cleats on the floor (left there by a dog, of course).

The poor kid has been at practice for about 2 hours. I saw him put on one cleat while he was here; he grabbed the "other" (supposedly) and ran out the door to put it on in the car. But the "other" is here. He's got to be running around with two mis-matched shoes on his feet! :lol::lol::lol:

Awww! That's funny.