Menu

Help me hit my $150 on Rainbow Resource!!!!!

kristinannie

I need to order a base ten set (I would love recommendations on this) from Rainbow Resouce. I also need some geoboards and a second 100's board so my kids will stop fighting over the one we have!

I am only going to be about half way to $150 so I need helping making up the difference. Are there any great phonics or math manipulatives that you all could recommend to add to my order? My kids are 5 and 3! Thanks so much!

I love Rainbow Resource. My dc are 5 and 7. We are using Artistic Pursuits K-3 Book 1 for art and RRC has all the art supplies and just that pushes us past the halfway point.

There is this little game I have my eye on. http://rainbowresource.com/wldetail.php?&id=048352 They also have great poetry books and other great stuff.

This little doodad covers work sheets but instead of sliding the page in from the top like a sheet protector you just open the workbook and slide the wipe off page from the side. Thus, preserving the workbook for another child. Tada! http://rainbowresource.com/wldetail.php?&id=047791

Happy Shopping!

I'm fixing to order several of the I can read leveled reader type books related to American History like Sam the Minuteman, these will inspire my beginning readers to pick up the book and read. I also read these to my dc before they can read because they are a quick read but they learn so much from them. I started out thinking I wasn't going to reach the $150.00 mark, now I'm trying to figure out what I can cut out.

I also order Christmas presents when I don't have enough.Or

I'll call a friend or two and ask if they want anything while I'm ordering, they almost always do weve done this for the last few years, then we both save on shipping.

I order what I "need" for school, then add items for Christmas or basic school supplies to my cart until I hit $150. This also helps spread the Christmas spending out. :)

Never have trouble spending money at RR - LOL.

I never have before either! So weird!!!!! It is funny though that I would rather spend $75 more instead of paying shipping. :lol: There is so much great stuff on there though!

BTW, that bee game looks really neat! I might have to get that one!