Menu

Costco memory foam mattress?

DH saw this one on sale at Costco. We desperately need a new mattress and it is tempting to take advantage of the discount. Anyone have personal experience with one? Another suggestion for the same price?

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=11632094&cm_mmc=BCEmail_July2011MVM-_-FOCUS-_-8-_-MarketingItemName

Edited by Dianne-TX

DH and I have that matress and love it! He's the type to do a ton of research on things before we buy them and decided that it was the same matress as a Tempurpedic but substantially less money. I HIGHLY recommend it.

DH and I have that matress and love it! He's the type to do a ton of research on things before we buy them and decided that it was the same matress as a Tempurpedic but substantially less money. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Yay!!! I'm so glad to read this. I like to hear that your DH researches everything because that's me and I appreciate the recommendation so much more. Thank you!

Did you put yours on a bed frame? I see that it says it needs to be on a flat, hard surface. Our bedframe has slats, so I'm wondering if we can just put it on the existing box spring or what?

We enjoyed our Costco memory foam mattress - don't remember which model - very much for about a year. It has since developed alzheimers (it doesn't spring back very well and tends to roll you out of bed if you get near the edge.)