Menu

Schedule for History Odyssey Level 2 and Oxford University Press

Does anyone have a schedule for History Odyssey Level 2 Middle Ages that uses the Oxford University Press readings instead of Loon's The Story of Mankind?

Would you still need to use the Kingfisher History Encylopedia?

Thank-you,

Annette

Edited by AnnetteW

I'm going to start on the MIddle Ages schedule this week. I believe Luckymama is also working on it. Someone did email me a spreadsheet which had HO, KFE, TSoM, DK Visual Guide on it. I'm going to add the OUP Middle Ages book to that as well as K12 Human Odyssey which I sub for TSoM.

I'm going to start on the MIddle Ages schedule this week. I believe Luckymama is also working on it. Someone did email me a spreadsheet which had HO, KFE, TSoM, DK Visual Guide on it. I'm going to add the OUP Middle Ages book to that as well as K12 Human Odyssey which I sub for TSoM.

Yes I do but I didn't make it and I won't distribute it w/out asking the person who sent it to me first. I think she may be on vacation or otherwise not online b/c she hasn't answered my pm.

Oh. If you have permission, may I please get a copy too? We're doing MA next year but in my book it's never too early to start planning. :D

HO, KFE, TSoM, DK Visual Guide

I have one with these, and several other resources, although not the K12 book or OAU.

I can send it if you pm your e-mail address to me.

K12 Human Odyssey which I sub for TSoM.

This is a good idea, I might have to look closer at my K12 book.

• 1 month later...

I would love to see this if you are willing to share. I am hoping to combine at least K12 Human Odyssey with History Odyssey Middle Ages (level 2), with the possibility of adding in the OUP books.

Amy

If you have permission, I'd love a copy as well. :)