Menu

K Cups for the Keurig

I got a Keurig for Mother's Day and I LOVE it. I didn't think I would, but it's the best single-cup coffee maker I've ever used. It get SO hot compared to others! My fave K Cup so far is Timothy's Columbian Excelencia. So aside from Costco, where is the best (cheapest) place to find them?

I should add that I do use the My K Cup for my own grounds, but sometimes I'm just lazy and enjoy the little pre-made cups. :tongue_smilie:

Thank you! We have a Bed & Bath around here, I'll check them out!

Camping? Wow. They must have different models because mine is standard coffee maker size... :confused: or am I missing something? (Wouldn't be the first time!) :tongue_smilie:

Thank you! We have a Bed & Bath around here, I'll check them out!

Camping? Wow. They must have different models because mine is standard coffee maker size... :confused: or am I missing something? (Wouldn't be the first time!) :tongue_smilie:

There are lots of models. I have the mini. You refill the water every time; it doesn't have a reservoir.

There are lots of models. I have the mini. You refill the water every time; it doesn't have a reservoir.

Okay, that's what I was thinking. Thank you Mrs. Mungo! Although mine is a single cup brewer, it does have a nice sized reservoir. I can't believe how much I love it!

I have taken mine with me before, it's standard coffee maker size. I love it for hot water... coffee... ice tea... etc. It's totally worth the space it takes up in the van :) I have an order from Amazon for Organic coffee in K-Cups. I also have a cool cup you can refill that's not from them. It's red in color, but I forget the name. It's easier to fill than the true K-cup re-useable and... works better, too :)

I have taken mine with me before, it's standard coffee maker size. I love it for hot water... coffee... ice tea... etc. It's totally worth the space it takes up in the van :) I have an order from Amazon for Organic coffee in K-Cups. I also have a cool cup you can refill that's not from them. It's red in color, but I forget the name. It's easier to fill than the true K-cup re-useable and... works better, too :)

Carrie, I'd never heard of this before... off to google! :tongue_smilie: