Menu

Here's a link to an incredibly helpful website for parenting / ADD issues

I learned about this website here on the boards, when someone posted a link to it. I've been following their blog ever since, and listening to the radio program and CDs. We're seeing some truly amazing changes in our family (you can read about them in the comments section on the blog).

Celebrate Calm

Great website, thanks for sharing! My DS has Asperger's (with some definite ADHD tendencies), and I've already found some very helpful info on that site in just the last 5 minutes...

• 2 weeks later...
I'll check it out--thanks for posting.

Is the stuff on the site itself helpful or did you need to purchase the boot camp and/or other materials to get benefit?

The blog posts are very helpful; he will also respond to questions on the blog.

The CDs are incredibly helpful - they're expensive, but a worthwhile investment. The go on sale frequently, and they really will work with you on the pricing.

You can also listen to the radio broadcasts for free. Check their schedule to see if they will be speaking in your area; they speak at home schooling conferences, churches, and schools, often for free as well.