Menu

I need a reading chair

My back has really become troublesome making it difficult to find a comfortable spot to read. Does anyone have a chair they find cozy but yet still supports your back? I'm starting to associate reading with pain which makes me sad since reading has always been such a joy for me. If you have links to the perfect reading chair, I would be eternally grateful.

I am so with you and would love one of these: Ikea Or this one with an ottoman. I tried it in the store and it was super comfy but the second one was not the rocker style. However, I don't think I would want the dcs sitting in it as they are pretty rough and would probably be way too bouncy in it.

Edited by Frontier Mom

Agreeing with Patty. I have the stressless Diplomat by Ekornes. It isn't my favorite chair to look at, but it is my favorite to read in because it is so comfortable.

ETA: Having an ottoman at the right height makes a big difference in how comfortable your chair will be. It is worth splurging on.

Edited by LibertyH