Menu

Help! Campbell Biology exploring life or another option for Human Anat.

Ok...

I am going through Amazon's seller on Campbell Biology exploring life. Several have mentioned on this board to order the student book new but there are no new sellers and amazon is not selling this but only through marketplace. So what do they mean order new through Amazon to get the code?? Buying new through marketplace runs about $115. Do not want to spend that much money on this program when my son already went through Apologia Biology and is half way through Human Anatomy. He is begging to use a different Human Anatomy program to finish this off. However I think it would do him good to do a basic review of all the biology systems and do a SAT 2 bio test. sigh!!

If Campbell's is the way to go to finish off Human Anatomy (He already did all the labs in Apologia in both books)

Does it matter what edition of TE I buy in relation to student ed? I have been very hesitant to buy this unless I know what I am getting. I already screwed up the Conceptual Physics book as I bought the wrong publisher one. :glare:

I apprecaite the help!!

Holly

Edited by Holly IN

I tried finding out in another thread but somebody said Campbells is the best and Bio 2 would be SAT 2 bio....not sure how that would work though. I would love to see if there is another anatomy text. I do use the Teaching Company human body DVDs but really want a text.