Menu

Lively Latin Users

Tam101

I'm trying to decided if I should buy the printed version, take it to Kinko's or print-as-I-go and would like to hear what others have done.

I have a black and white laser, will I miss the color?

How much, approximately, does it cost to have it printed and 3-hole punched?

TIA,

I bought the printed version. I like the color, but I'm not sure it's 100% essential. It's nice to have and there are a few things like paintings and maps that would definitely not be as good as color. But those are sort of icing on the Latin cake anyway. I think you would miss it the color but could do without.

I decided to buy after looking into copying other things and realizing the difference in price wasn't that much. For me the convenience was worth the small extra cost.

We really love Lively Latin, have fun!

Does access to the online materials come with the printed version?

Will you be using it with more than one child? (if yes, then definitely get the PDF version; ou can print as many as you need without the hassle of photocopying).

The color is nice, but not a deal-breaker-- your child can look at the art and maps on he computer screen briefly! Some kids actually learn better in black and white, without the distraction of color.

Personally, I love pdf's because it means fewer books to find storage room for!

Jen

http://Http://hillandalefarmschool.blogspot.com/