Menu

This is stupid- but I'm heartsick about it

I lost my camera. We went for a walk and we had it at the ice cream store and we didn't have it when we got home. We think it fell out of the stroller. I haven't downloaded pictures in months. I have a 10 month old and every picture I've taken of her for the last 6 months is on that camera. The thing that really kills me is that I misplaced it the other day and started to freak out; but when I found it, did I do the smart thing and download the pics? No. This time it's really gone. We had it with us and it wasn't there when we got home. We went back and retraced our steps several times, but we couldn't find it. I would rather have lost my wedding ring.

Please download your pictures......you don't want to feel like I do right now.

I lost my camera. We went for a walk and we had it at the ice cream store and we didn't have it when we got home. We think it fell out of the stroller. I haven't downloaded pictures in months. I have a 10 month old and every picture I've taken of her for the last 6 months is on that camera. The thing that really kills me is that I misplaced it the other day and started to freak out; but when I found it' date=' did I do the smart thing and download the pics? No. This time it's really gone. We had it with us and it wasn't there when we got home. We went back and retraced our steps several times, but we couldn't find it. I would rather have lost my wedding ring.

Please download your pictures......you don't want to feel like I do right now.[/quote']

I am so, so sorry! We lost ours last year, so I know how you feel. :grouphug:

It is definitely NOT stupid. I have lost my harddrive twice. I lost my phone last year that had EVERY SINGLE picture of my son on it since his birth. The only ones I had left were the ones that made it on facebook. I also lost all the videos-- his first babblings and steps-- lost.

Nothing can replace those, but remember, those memories will live on forever in your mind. I bet you will remember those occasions better-- I know I do!

I hope that it turns up in the bottom of a bag, or hidden in the closet in the upcoming week.

That is certainly not stupid. After last year when I accidentally drowned my camera in the Pacific ocean, I got kind of.......paranoid.

I have pictures on an external hard drive, and Photobucket. I even have some CDs with pictures on it. Overkill, I think.

I'm so sorry. Can you post some signs around where you think you lost it. Maybe someone would be willing to return the memory stick if not the camera.

It is definitely NOT stupid. I have lost my harddrive twice. I lost my phone last year that had EVERY SINGLE picture of my son on it since his birth. The only ones I had left were the ones that made it on facebook. I also lost all the videos-- his first babblings and steps-- lost.

Nothing can replace those, but remember, those memories will live on forever in your mind. I bet you will remember those occasions better-- I know I do!

I hope that it turns up in the bottom of a bag, or hidden in the closet in the upcoming week.

I'm so sorry. I feel your pain.

That is certainly not stupid. After last year when I accidentally drowned my camera in the Pacific ocean, I got kind of.......paranoid.

I have pictures on an external hard drive, and Photobucket. I even have some CDs with pictures on it. Overkill, I think.

I'm so sorry. Can you post some signs around where you think you lost it. Maybe someone would be willing to return the memory stick if not the camera.

I'm definitely going to be going into overkill as soon as I take some new pictures. Better safe than sorry. I thought about the sign thing. I posted something on Craigslist and I'll be calling city hall to see if there is some kind of community lost and found.....it's not a fancy camera and I'd be more than willing to give a reward twice what the camera would be worth- I don't care about the camera- only the pics that I lost.