Menu

Weight Loss Challenge

Over on the Weight Loss Challenge social group I just posted our next exercise challenge! For the month of June we will be tracking the calories we burn while we exercise and seeing who can make it to 100,000 first!

If you are interested in joining us, you can see the challenge here.

With social groups being down some in May, things have been a bit quiet. If you are interested in a healthy lifestyle including healthy eating and exercise we would love to have you!

100,000?:svengo:

If I spend a looong time on the treadmill, I can burn between 500-1000 calories. Best case scenario I can burn 100,000 calories in 100 days. How are you going to do that in 1 month?

Yeah, I was doing that math too... I work out 6 days a week, about an hour of cardio and an hour of lifting, and there is no way I could burn 100,000 calories. The "average" adult is supposed to take in 30,000 calories in a month! Yikes!

Oh, what a relief! Guess I'll have time to eat and sleep this month after all!!!! :lol:

Sleep all you need to, but watch that eating time :glare:

We've had several new people join in, but there is always room for more!