Menu

Vocab from Classical Roots--Teacher Guide Needed?

And I'm one who got the Teacher Guide for the higher levels of Spelling Workout!

They do have a cheapie "Answers Only" Guide if you think you might get stuck. I found some for 50 cents each at a used curriculum sale, and we've periodically looked at them, but they're not a must IMHO.

They do have a cheapie "Answers Only" Guide if you think you might get stuck. I found some for 50 cents each at a used curriculum sale, and we've periodically looked at them, but they're not a must IMHO.

I'll second that. I bought the TG's for levels 5 & 6 last year and found out that it was not all that helpful to me. I didn't like the layout of the TG either, but that's beside the point. On the positive side, there are some really great activities to use in the TG, but they are designed for groups of students. Since I have an only, it just didn't jive with us. This year I'm just using the answer guide and they are $3 brand new or even cheaper used.

Blessings,

Lucinda