Menu

I'm such a wimp and my dh was awesome today

I'm sick and I'm a wimp. I've been down with a fever and severe head ache since last night. I'm up again because I can't sleep. At the moment I am sweating, sweating, sweating. My shirt is wet from the sweating.

My dh was very awesome and took the kids fishing and to lunch. He also brought ice cream home which was cooling my sweats but now is gone :crying:

I don't think he'd appreciate it if I woke him up to go get more.

Just wanted to announce my wimpiness and my dh's awesomeness.

I also don't like to be alone when I'm sick so I might try and answer lots of threads tonight.

Just a funny. I accidentally wrote severed head instead of severe headache. That would be a problem :001_smile:

Kelly

I'm sick and I'm a wimp. I've been down with a fever and severe head ache since last night. I'm up again because I can't sleep. At the moment I am sweating, sweating, sweating. My shirt is wet from the sweating.

My dh was very awesome and took the kids fishing and to lunch. He also brought ice cream home which was cooling my sweats but now is gone :crying:

I don't think he'd appreciate it if I woke him up to go get more.

Just wanted to announce my wimpiness and my dh's awesomeness.

I also don't like to be alone when I'm sick so I might try and answer lots of threads tonight.

Just a funny. I accidentally wrote severed head instead of severe headache. That would be a problem :001_smile:

Kelly

:grouphug:

You poor thing. If it helps, I'm sick too! But I'm going to bed.

A severed head would be a problem! We'll be thankful it's not a severed head.

Sleep well!

Dorinda:grouphug:

:grouphug: Hope you feel better soon.

So glad you have the support you need.

We love our men, and we hope we can be there for them in the ways they need, when they need it.

**Duckens has a sweet and supportive partner, too.**