Menu

Eeeek...Can I count this as Science for today???

Guest momk2000

Guest momk2000

Eeeeew... There is a huge black snake on my back deck -:tongue_smilie: Gross!! I know it's not poisonous, but it freaks me out just the same. We have spent our morning observing through the glass of the back patio door. Now the kids can't concentrate on any of their other schoolwork. Oh well, at least we got Science in today. :001_huh:

Guest momk2000
In my professional opinion, yes :D.

I would have not been cool with that as I have a slight phobia of snakes and spiders, kudos to you for turning it into a learning opportunity!

Believe me, they freak me out too! I took a picture through the glass, but there was No Way I was opening that door! :001_huh:

The first thing I did when I spotted it through the door was call dh at work, he's just like it'll go away eventually (easy fo him to say - lol).

Definitely. I would probably make my daughter draw a picture of it and look it up on the computer and write about it on her journal page. Then writing would be done too!

However, I would not open that door for any reason! :001_smile: