Menu

Girl's eyeglasses

Yep, that's what's trendy at the moment. My sister's are similar, and last time I got glasses everyone in the place was trying to get me a similar style, I guess because I look young. I need the bendable frames since I have glasses-grabbing toddlers.

Yup, wire rims are out, at least if you're fasionable (I'm not:001_smile:) The ones your dd picked would be considered in now. And if she wears them when she's supposed to, it doesn't really matter does it?

You should hear my dds' comments about my glasses when they see pictures from the '80s!

Mary

My almost 11 year old has several pairs of glasses. When you can get them so inexpensively online, why not have several pairs to suit your moods:lol:? (That's DD's stance on the subject).

She has wire framed ones that she prefers when she's playing really hard outside, because the nose pads hold them on her face better & she sweats less.

And then she has 2-3 pairs of funky plastic frames to mix and match with outfits and her moods.

She's due for a new prescription next month and I just can't wait to see what she'll insist on having this time:glare:.

My husband and daughter ordered glasses online without me last night.:glare: I thought wire rims were still "in". I don't like these, but my daughter says this kind of frame is what she sees. They look so bulky! She doesn't need to wear them all day, thankfully. Can you give me your honest opinions.

http://www.zennioptical.com/#/?q=382115%20

Those glasses are great! My take is that if you're going to wear glasses, then wear glasses. Make them funky and stand out instead of blending in with your face. It's a much *younger* look and I agree with your daughter's choice! :iagree:

Those are very similar to what I recently purchased from Zenni. They are not heavy at all.

I like them. :D

Yes, I have a pair and they're very light. My only complaint about the plastic frames is that they tend stretch over time and I end up having to get the optometrist to tighten the frames or replace them every year or so. (Which they do for free.)

My new ones are black "geek" glasses.

They are so the "in" thing.

:iagree: