Menu

ALL Teaching Co DVDs 70% off

I just got an e-mail that ALL DVDs are 70% off through Sunday, May 22, at midnight ET!

There is no special coupon code needed. But in case the prices don't show up, use priority code: 58240

If anyone has a free shipping code-please share :)

Edited by Ann in IA

There is also a group that is on sale for $10 (10 that were previously $134.95 for audio and 199.95 for dvd) using the priority code 57274, which is kinda fun for summer listening.

Julie

P.S. The catalog says it expires June 9th.

Edited by Julie in MN
expiration date

There is also a group that is on sale for $10 (10 that were previously $134.95 for audio and 199.95 for dvd) using the priority code 57274, which is kinda fun for summer listening.

Julie

How do I find out which ones are $10 other than checking the price on every one :confused: I did enter the priority code.

Thanks!

I was thinking a search for $134.95 would do it but guess not, so I'll be a martyr and type them up :) (Really I type fast.)

Doctors: The history of scientific...

The theory of evolution: A history of controversy

American ideals: founding a republic of virtue

The aeneid of virgil

The life & writings of chaucer

Roots of human behavior

Augustine: Philosopher & saint

A history of Hitler's empire, 2nd ed

God & Mankind: comparative religions

The ethics of Aristotle

I was thinking a search for $134.95 would do it but guess not, so I'll be a martyr and type them up :) (Really I type fast.)

Doctors: The history of scientific...

The theory of evolution: A history of controversy

American ideals: founding a republic of virtue

The aeneid of virgil

The life & writings of chaucer

Roots of human behavior

Augustine: Philosopher & saint

A history of Hitler's empire, 2nd ed

God & Mankind: comparative religions

The ethics of Aristotle

Thank you for this list, Julie! I was able to add a few of these to my order.

I couldn't find a free shipping code, but I do have one for flat-rate $4.95 shipping on any order: MNTC

Jackie

Thank you for this list, Julie! I was able to add a few of these to my order.

I couldn't find a free shipping code, but I do have one for flat-rate $4.95 shipping on any order: MNTC

Jackie

You're welcome everyone, have fun!

Wish I would have found the shipping coupon before I ordered :)

Julie

Julie

I just got an e-mail that ALL DVDs are 70% off through Sunday, May 22, at midnight ET!

There is no special coupon code needed. But in case the prices don't show up, use priority code: 58240

If anyone has a free shipping code-please share :)

It doesn't want to let me you both codes at once. Has anyone else gotten it to work?

Edited: Never mind. I found a bunch at the library. I'll probably start with those first.

Edited by Running the race

Wish I would have found the shipping coupon before I ordered :)

Julie

If you just ordered, I would call and say you forgot to add the shipping code, and can they please apply it. I've done that before and they've been very accommodating. I've even heard of people getting them to "stack" multiple codes by calling in, since the website only lets you use one Priority Code and one Coupon Code at a time. They've always been extremely nice and helpful whenever I've called.

Jackie

If you just ordered them, I would call and say you forget to add the shipping code, and can they please apply it. I've done that before and they've been very accommodating.

Maybe I'll email them. They do have the best customer service in the whole wide world :)

the website only lets you use one Priority Code and one Coupon Code at a time.

This would answer the previous person's question -- I've always only used one Priority & one Coupon.

Just to follow up and share their GREAT customer service!!

I wrote:

Say, can I use the coupon code MNTC for my shipping, or is it too late? I ordered last night; see below. Thanks,

They responded:

Thank you for your email and your order.

You are welcome to take advantage of your special offer.

Please expect to see this credit in the next few days.

And this is on a weekend!

It doesn't want to let me you both codes at once. Has anyone else gotten it to work?

Edited: Never mind. I found a bunch at the library. I'll probably start with those first.

Just so you know-the priority code is ABOVE the coupon cope box. You can enter the 2 codes in the separate boxes.

You can't enter 2 different coupon codes but these are different kids of codes-one is priority and one is coupon.

Just FYI :)

For what it is worth I have the following $10 offers and they are all worth listening to:

Founding a Republic of Virtue (good and important)

Aeneid (very helpful if you want to read Virgil)

Augustine (great college level intro)

Evolution: A history of controversy (even handed presentation)

Chaucer (I absolutely loved this one. if you like words and literature this is amazing)

Ethics of Aristotle (as fine an introduction as i've heard. HIghly recommended if you want to understand ethics).

Chaucer (I absolutely loved this one. if you like words and literature this is amazing)

Aw, you make me wish I had ordered Chaucer. Great to hear personal reviews.

Bummer, I wasn't on this board yesterday and missed it!

The $10 offer is thru 6/9.

Not sure when the $5 shipping ends.