Menu

50% off Little Passports

Since I first heard of this program here, I thought I'd share the deal I found this morning on Little Passports

http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=381801&utm_source=invite_earn_10_share_popup&utm_medium=email&utm_term=381801&utm_content=gmail

I've been wanting to do this with my DS so this is PERFECT timing!! Hope it helps someone else too!!

Cool... and just to let people know, I got it for my 10 y/o daughter a few months ago even though I wasn't sure if she might be just a bit too old... I figured if she wasn't interested, I could always keep it for my 5 y/o son. But as it turns out, my 10 y/o daughter LOVES getting Little Passports (and my 5 y/o son wouldn't really be too interested yet).

I've got a review of it and some pics etc on my blog if anyone wants more info, just click on the link in my sig, then see the sidebar to the left for the Reviews section. :)

Cool... and just to let people know, I got it for my 10 y/o daughter a few months ago even though I wasn't sure if she might be just a bit too old... I figured if she wasn't interested, I could always keep it for my 5 y/o son. But as it turns out, my 10 y/o daughter LOVES getting Little Passports (and my 5 y/o son wouldn't really be too interested yet).

I've got a review of it and some pics etc on my blog if anyone wants more info, just click on the link in my sig, then see the sidebar to the left for the Reviews section. :)

LOVED your review. Thank you!!

I can't figure that out either?! I see the only way you can pay is with visa, master card, american express or discover. And they give you a "voucher" to redeem at Little passports website, so I think as long as Little passsports can ship to you, you should be able to. I did post a question on the comments board though, we'll see what they say.