Menu

Fun with butt-dialing

My husband is currently "on the phone" with his mother. She butt-dialed him, and then she mentioned his name to his brother, so he's got her on speakerphone, muted, so we can listen for as long as she's oblivious. I can't wait to see how this plays out :lol:

:lol:

This happened several times with my brother-in-law while he was at work. We were in his pocket and yelling to try to get his attention so he would hang up. We could have just hung up and broken the connection but the little voices coming out of his pocket were a lot more fun.

I'm super paranoid about this. Once when I was a teenager I butt-dialed my mom. I was, well, not where I was supposed to be, with people I wasn't supposed to be with, and doing things I shouldn't be doing!! :tongue_smilie:Can you say caught red-handed? I was in big trouble when I got home. :D

Ever since then (even though I don't do anything I'd be ashamed of anymore) I've always paid close attention to what my phone is doing and where it's at.