Menu

AARRGGG! I just can't get motivated

to do the million things I need to do before 3pm today. I am so scatterbrained. Yes, I have a list. Yes, I am trying to break things down in smaller pieces. I am having a "If you give a mouse a cookie" day. I walk into a room to get something only to find 30 things in that room that I "should" take care of and I never get what I actually went in there for.

I have to be packed and on the road for a rock climbing competition 5 hours away by 3pm and I have about 30 other things to do before then.

I had better stop typing because I was doing the "cookie" thing again.

Prayers for a clearer head today would be appreciated.

I can't get going today, either. And we take Fridays off from school, so that just makes it all that much easier for me to do nothing.

I've found myself playing the "But I'm seven months pregnant!" card all day today, even though in all honesty I feel just fine and there's no real reason for me not to be doing what I need to do.

That's so funny. Seconds before reading this post, I told my dh that I just cannot get motivated to start anything that I am supposed to be doing today. I asked him to motivate me. His solution? A gentle swat on the behind and a "Move, woman." :lol:

Not sure if that did the trick 'cause hear I am on the computer when I should be doing a million other things. :D