Menu

NotebookingPages.com Treasury on Sale!

SnMomof7

I know some of you ladies have been thinking of buying the NotebookingPages.com Treasury, and since the "Deals and Sales" subforum has yet to be established ;), I thought I'd post about their sale here!

The NotebookingPages.com 5th Birthday Sale-A-Bration is happening this month (starting now and running until the 27th).

Basically, their entire collection plus updates for a year and three months (well over $400) is on sale for $52.46 with the standard free-goodie package, fun prizes etc. etc.

We own this and it is great. My daughter really likes to look at all the sheets and pick out which one she'd like to use. I plan to plumb it more deeply this year now that my oldest has really discovered notebooking :)!

It looks like that without the special code, the membership is usually $69.95, so you get a 25% discount. But, you also get an extra 3 months of membership & a bunch of "e-gifts" - some of which are more interesting than others.

I think if you buy the individual bundles, it ends up more expensive. A membership is the way to go if your family is really into this type of thing.

Don't forget the additional 'birthday5' coupon code, which is another $5 off in addition to the 25% discount. It's a great deal! (I've been debating a treasury membership for a while, and this sale is probably going to push me over the edge!!)

As an aside, hi Jennifer! I think of you often as my kids play with the lovely wooden toys we purchased from your family years ago. :D

Thank you for the extra discount code! Hmmm, I'm tempted on any sale. The notebook pages look lovely, but the question is will I really use them? Oh, is there a history notebook where all the important figures have pictures, kind of like the presidents version?

Also, once we buy the membership, does it mean that all the notebook pages are ours to keep beyond the 1 year membership?

Let me look at the history timeline notebook, it looks VERY impressive, but we already have a timeline going for DD so I haven't taken a great look at it yet.

So, the way it works for the membership is if you buy only a single year, you don't get the updates after your membership expires BUT you do get access to everything that was on the site during the period of your subscription.

I hope that makes sense :).

Oh, thanks Melanie! I'm so glad your family is still enjoying your toys! I'll let me DH know! We still don't have a workshop set up for him (so many moves, so much chaos!), but he absolutely LOVED making them!

I'm still waiting to get a better look (dial-up SO slow), but there are some samples I found that you might want to check out:

An ancient times sample, one on world explorers, one from their Book of Centuries coloring pages, and a topical page from the Book of Centuries.

I really need to take better advantage of their history pages in the future! Right now we are using some of the Canadian geography pages in our Canada studies.

Oh, actually, if you go look here, they have descriptions of their entire history system (it sounds really cool), and there are a LOT more samples to download there :).

Sadly we aren't making toys right now (so that website is closed, we let it go). We just had too many moves, and not enough room for a workshop in the new house that we are both living in and building at the same time. We still look back on those days fondly and hope that someday we might be able to make toys again once things are better set up here - but that looks a long ways off :).

Okay, so did anyone else purchase a membership?? I'm having issues... or maybe not.

If you're a member and you're logged in do you still see things all over the page telling you to join? And, do you find that there are things you can't access?

For instance, I clicked on the Famous People Notebooking Pages. I wanted to see which ones they had. Only, half of it is saying "purchase as a set or log in as a member.." :confused:

I'm frustrated!

• 2 weeks later...