Menu

Nutella called to me from the shelf...

I never knew it could be like this. Nutella. Now I know that I can be much more selfish than I ever thought possible. This is worse than secret kitchen eating. I got it just to try it. I hid it in my closet, forgot about it for over a month!

You other Nutella fiends, I mean friends, didn't warn me.:lol:

Man, the Nutella.

Normally I wouldn't keep it in the house, but both the kids asked for it for sandwiches, so I bought a big jar.

Normally, no problem. In the week before my period? Chocolate cravings.

Apple slices dipped in Nutella - I think about 3 times in the last fortnight, I have succumbed. I figure the apple makes it a healthy snack :lol:

I have corrupted my dd16 too.

And i have been so good with sugar for ages now.

I have realised that it is better for me to actually make my home made raw chocolates, or go out and buy my dark Lindt, than go for the Nutella, because when its the only chocolate in the house....at certain times of the month, I have no willpower when it comes to chocolate. At least, some months. I hadnt experienced such strong cravings for a long time.

Such a long way to fall- I have been so good for so long.

Cadbury Easter Cream Eggs do the same thing to me. Big mistake to buy them, in packages of 3 (multiple packages, too), a month early for Easter. I can't tell you HOW many times I had to buy more at the store to replenish what I ate. THANK GOODNESS today was the egg hunt.

Cadbury Easter Cream Eggs do the same thing to me. Big mistake to buy them, in packages of 3 (multiple packages, too), a month early for Easter. I can't tell you HOW many times I had to buy more at the store to replenish what I ate. THANK GOODNESS today was the egg hunt.

:iagree: I love those, but have you tried the caramel eggs? Oh heavenly!:tongue_smilie: