Menu

Hidden Object Game...

I failed to mention I need PC game :)

I have several of the books and both ds9 and ds2 love them! I want something more interactive though for them. They love playing the hidden object games with me on the computer and I want something geared towards that age.

Take a look at Big Fish games - they have downloads and online games, and you can play the first few levels of almost all of them free online. The website is a little overwhelming, but you can sort to just the hidden object games. They also make apps for the ipod/iphone, but they're expensive ($5 range) and hard to see on the tiny screen.

Highlights website (the magazine) also has a ton of their hidden picture pages online that you can click the picture.

Hidden Object Hits by Pop Cap/SpinTop Games are good. They are hidden pictures within an adventure. One is set in ancient Egypt and another in Modern rooms. It takes a good week or two of regular play to solve the entire game. Even then, it's still fun to play.

Try popcap.com.

Dd10 and her friend have been playing Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington from Big Fish Games. I paid for the full version...something like $6.99. It kept her busy for hours and she still replays it. Dd is hoping to play the other Agatha Christie games later. I like it because she is learning some new words...several times she has had to ask me what an object is or look it up in the dictionary.