Menu

Easter is coming!!! What to make???

Well, with Easter just around the corner, and also the school holidays (well in our parts anyway) does anyone have fabulous suggestions on what crafts we could do in the week leading up to Easter? We would really love some great crafts that would tie into the Christian theme of Christmas, but other ideas are welcome too.

With regard to food, we have just seen how to make homemade marshmellow eggs and some biscuits decorated as Easter Eggs, but would love some ideas that really tie in with a Christian Easter. But any ideas are greatly appreciated as I'm sure there will be other people wanting great ideas too.

Last year we enjoyed making a set of "Easter Story Eggs" using the link http://www.annieshomepage.com/eastereggs.html and using them for the 12 days before Easter. We're about to bring out the set again to reuse this year.

I've been checking the website "Art Projects for Kids" to see what the author comes up with for Easter. There are two projects so far, but I'm hoping for more.

Erica in OR