Menu

"Out for Delivery"

How I love to see those words on the UPS tracking page!!! :D A big ol' 17 pound box from Rainbow will be arriving around 4 PM. Woo hoo!!

For those who like to keep tabs on RR's delivery times, I ordered the goodies last Wednesday (3/23), nothing on back order, expedited warehouse handling.

How I love to see those words on the UPS tracking page!!! :D A big ol' 17 pound box from Rainbow will be arriving around 4 PM. Woo hoo!!

For those who like to keep tabs on RR's delivery times, I ordered the goodies last Wednesday (3/23), nothing on back order, expedited warehouse handling.

Ooooh, whatcha getting? :bigear:

I am getting:

Trail Guide to Learning Curriculum "Paths of Settlement"

Video Text Geometry

And, books to go with the shiny, new curriculum:

Eat your Way through the USA

KidsUSA Activity book w/CD

Profiles from History Vol. 2

Schoolhouse Children's Illus. Atlas of the US

United States History Atlas

The rest of the stuff is coming on Wednesday from Amazon courtesy of my other favorite phrase, "Free Prime Shipping". :lol: Of course, there are a few goodies for Mom in the Amazon box as well. I have to make sure I get the other favorite "Buy 3 get the 4th Free" phrase into this.

I believe Amazon's favorite phrase to use when I shop from them is..."There's a sucker born every minute." :lol: