Menu

I LOVE you!

Today, for some reason, I just feel a profound love for all the people of the world, especially you here who have touched my life in some small and some large ways.

I just wanted to share that while the sentiment lasts, before I leave the house to run some errands and navigate the freeway.

:D

I love you too. For some reason, I am happy today. Must be because no one is puking and it is the first day in many months that I am almost pain free!!!

Faith

Oh, I pray you are fully pain free soon! I'm happy you're happy. :grouphug:

I felt (and still feel ;)) the same exact way yesterday morning :D.

Listening to amazing music always brings me to that feeling of love and appreciation. When I hear a great song, especially one that's new or that I haven't heard in a while, I just want to share it with those I love.

Hence why I posted yesterday about

, which many of you have probably heard of. I'm just a bit slow on the uptake ... :lol:

I felt (and still feel ;)) the same exact way yesterday morning :D.

Listening to amazing music always brings me to that feeling of love and appreciation. When I hear a great song, especially one that's new or that I haven't heard in a while, I just want to share it with those I love.

Hence why I posted yesterday about

, which many of you have probably heard of. I'm just a bit slow on the uptake ... :lol:

She's got an amazing voice! Thanks for sharing.

Come to think of it, I believe it was music that got me in such a state of well-being the other day.

Still there! Go figure. :)