Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wy_kid_wrangler04

MFW book basket books

Does MFW sell sets for this? Does it have a list of books? Recommendations? We are starting MFW next year with everybody and I am just doing MFW K this year with ds. We will be doing ECC next year. Thanks

They don't sell sets of the books listed in the Book Basket, but that's a wonderful idea! MFW does put asterisks next to books/videos that they highly recommend from Book Basket. When you get you're guide, you could consider those items for purchase first.

Yep, what they said. :iagree: Also, I try to avoid buying books at all cost. :D I look for them at the library...and MFW usually has several suggestions for a book to go along with a lesson (in case your library doesn't have the "one" book they are suggesting).

If you want to buy the books I would check the Amazon lists. At least for some of the years I think people have make lists of the books to buy so at least they are all there.

If it were me because we are not doing so hot financially, I would look at the asterisked selections (recommemded ones) and see what I thought of those and buy those. Just my two cents!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin