Menu

Grumble

I'm sorry, but grumbling has to have an object!;)

:grouphug:

I'm sick AND having the worst allergies I've ever had (first Spring in Texas). DD is suffering too. DH is away 14+ hours a day. I'm trying to plan trips to see my family in Virginia and DH's family in Turkey and my head is so full of cotton and my stomach so nauseated that the flight schedules are even more sickening than normal. I simply can't process the data. I can't put it off - it needs to be sorted out asap.

To survive I've been playing DVR'd episodes of Wonder Pets and Max & Ruby for DD, who wants to play with me outside (in all that pollen!).

I'm going to go insane by the end of the day.

I'm sick AND having the worst allergies I've ever had (first Spring in Texas). DD is suffering too. DH is away 14+ hours a day. I'm trying to plan trips to see my family in Virginia and DH's family in Turkey and my head is so full of cotton and my stomach so nauseated that the flight schedules are even more sickening than normal. I simply can't process the data. I can't put it off - it needs to be sorted out asap.

To survive I've been playing DVR'd episodes of Wonder Pets and Max & Ruby for DD, who wants to play with me outside (in all that pollen!).

I'm going to go insane by the end of the day.

Do you have indoor mall nearby? Take dd there to play or to take a walk in the nice pollen free environment.

Do you have indoor mall nearby? Take dd there to play or to take a walk in the nice pollen free environment.

When my stomach stops churning I will. For now - I will just grumble. :glare:

Thanks for the hugs!