Menu

Is anyone going to the MomHeart conference this weekend?

I am. DH gave it to me from Christmas. I'm excited but I'm starting to think I'll be the only one there I know! I so don't like being the only one I know somewhere. But I'm so looking forward to it.

It's labeled as Raleigh/Durham on the website. I'm local so I'm not staying at the hotel.

Anyone else going to be there? I'd love to meet someone I sort of know!

I'm so sad that I'm not able to attend this year. I've gone for the past two years and have been so renewed by Sally's talks and the time spend with like-minded women. I know a number of people that are going...you will be in good company! I wanted so badly to go, but couldn't make it work out (schedule-wise or financially). I had to choose between Sally's conference or the homeschool convention in Greenville, SC later this month. Have fun and tell us all about when you get back!

It's an interesting relationship. We don't do anything together or as a family, but we used to. Our husbands used to work at the same place and they became friends. She and I aren't friends but we're more than just acquaintances.

The husband called last night and asked if one of our girls could babysit tonight. I don't know where he's going, but she'll be at the conference with me.