Menu

Nat'l Geographic Magazine 1-year subscription for $10

This offer is good for National Geographic Facebook fans in the U.S. & Canada only. New orders only. Canadian price is C$17.00 and includes Canadian tax.

So in other words, the offer is NOT good for Canadians ~ because we don't actually get the "best deal of the year" $10 subscription.

They kinda contradict themselves there eh? :tongue_smilie:

We purchased in early January when they were running a special for $12.50 and then only $8.50 to get National Geographic Traveler. We are having a blast with these. I do check through the articles to decide which ones would be best for the boys. So far everything has been wonderful, except one...an article on Van Leewoenhoek (sp) and testing he did on his own "swimmers". It would have been okay had it not been for the author kind of alluding to the fact that he felt sorry for the Mrs. because of the scientist's fascination with himself. It wasn't graphic but also not appropriate for the ten year old.

I read a lot of articles outloud in the evening while they work with their dad on science projects or they do their chores. Everyone is enjoying it immensely.

One word of caution, the traveler magazine makes you WANT TO GO TO EXOTIC PLACES YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO TRAVEL TO SO THAT YOU BEG YOUR HUSBAND AD NAUSEUM TO START A TRAVEL SAVINGS FUND EVEN THOUGH YOUR HOUSE NEEDS A ROOF THIS SUMMER!

Faith

I tried ordering last night, but after entering all of my information and hitting the "submit" button.... nothing happened. I just got a blank page. I didn't get a confirmation e-mail and there hasn't been a debit to my account, so I'm not sure the order went through, but I don't want to go back and double-order, either. When you ladies finished your order, did you get some sort of purchase confirmation?