Menu

writing with skill publish date????

christine in al

Don't some folks have review copies of Writing with Skill?

Any rumors of publication dates and if it will be published with workbook at that time?

~Christine in al

There are some blog posts on SWB's blog that indicate she is nose to the grindstone working on WWS and her next adult history book. But I haven't seen any indication of a date.

I'm rather counting on it being ready by the fall. Do not freak me out!! :willy_nilly:

I am not trying to put down PeaceHill Press, I am sure running a small publishing company is difficult, even if you aren't also trying to write the books, but I do recall at least one of the last releases being pushed back. So try to be paitent, they are usually worth the wait. And they put up free weeks of the curriculum when the release date was pushed back ;)

Her blog shows that there is no set publication date, but somehow implies that it won't be until closer to the beginning of next year.

On the other hand I love the covers! And it show that there will be two books (parent and student) for WWS, one book for ALL, and a writing extra about creative writing projects to add to WWS!

http://www.susanwisebauer.com/blog/

Edited by Mallory