Menu

x-post: WTM forum conversations of the past - all the way back to 1999!!

Colleen,

Thanks! I just spent a few minutes looking at old posts. I recognized so many folks who still post here today. What fun reading about kids who were struggling in 2nd/3rd grade with writing or math and knowing from more recent posts that these dc are excelling in college.

Looking at this makes me very thankful to SWB for supplying this forum and the TWTM method of homeschooling and very proud to be a member of this homeschooling community!

Brenda

Isn't it cool we can go back and read about all of our old struggles? I remember posting a writing question on the old boards. Lene in CO posted a great reply and I asked her for some more info on what she does with her kids. Yea. Someone piped in and told me it was Lene Jaqua of CW. :001_smile: Miss lots of those former posters!

Lisa

I'm glad you're all enjoying this link. I've read through some of the boards and will read more. My main reason for posting this link on this and the other boards was so that people could have a peek into past conversations about homeschooling. I found by reading some of the threads that I could gain a little bit more insight into teaching. *That* is what drew me to these boards in the first place - to learn how to teach. And of course I have some memorable posters in mind, too. :) I, too, am indebted to SWB for providing this rich resource.