Menu

It Feels Gooooood

Guest Blizzardblast1182

Guest Blizzardblast1182

It feels good to be a party of this community, ive been viewing posts as a guest and decided to join up, any how I look foward to posting some good answers to questions, and questioning some good answers. I wanted to make this first post and say hello.

Nice to have you join us... this place has been wonderful for me as well when I started homeschooling last spring. I have learned and continue to learn so much for all these amazing parents. Have you checked out the new Writer's Workshop sub forum? That is a brand new addition, and is a great way to take a look at writing samples from a variety of ages and curriculums. Anyway.... happy posting!

It does feel good. I'm fairly new myself and it's been great to have a site which we can talk to other HSing moms and gather up info and get support. I'm loving this and think it'll be great as I begin to HS again next year.

Welcome to one newbie from another :001_smile:

:hurray:

Hi! I'm pretty new too and I just LOVE that I can find so much info all in one place! Now if I could just get the abbreviations/akronyms down...

The abbreviation sticky can be helpful.

You do get used to the abbreviations after a while :)

And you can always post in a thread & ask what something stands for.

It's a great community with a ton of resources. Welcome!