Menu

Physics resources

Embassy

I'm starting to get science together for next school year. We will be looking at physics and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any book lists related to physics. If you know of an awesome curriculum or kit or activity that you used, please let me know. Grade level isn't important, but any high school level would need to be conceptual physics.

Have you looked at the "Home Training Tools" website or catalog? They are a company dedicated wholly to homeschool science materials for all grades. Not only are their products well rounded, the staff are quite helpful. Although they are a Christian company, they carry both Christian and secular materials.

One book we did use as a very basic introduction was "A Cartoon Guide to Physics" - don't let the title fool you into thinking it is a kid's book! This is really a supplement and you could read it to introduce the program you choose or to read it here and there to introduce concepts.

Hope this helps!

Pam